Ministry Support Links
Ministry Explanation Links
- We serve with the Christian Health Service Corps (CHSC). Churches or individuals deciding to financially and prayerfully support our ministry may send contributions through this 501c3 agency that is qualified to receipt your gifts as tax deductible. The CHSC partners with agencies like Samaritan's Purse and Project MedSend and assist over 200 other Christian mission hospitals and health programs keep their efforts sustainable. CHSC oversight assures full transparency and accountability for your donations as we serve to bring solutions that build solutions for Ivorians.
To directly support our ministry within the CHSC,
Insructions can be easily printed using this PDF letter :
CHSC for Andersons.
- (1) Give electronically via Acceptiva at this link www.che4a.org.
- (2) Give by check through the mail
----Write checks payable to the CHSC
----Be sure to indicate 'V & D Anderson #0118' on the memo line
----Mail to this address: CHSC - PO Box 132 - Fruitvale, TX 75127
- The best means to give and encourage giving for missions is to coordinate any gift through your local church. If that option seems unfeasible in your situation, but you prefer to give through a local church to which we are accountable, you can follow directions given in the PDF letter at this link:
Designated Giving through the TDF.
- The Global Foundation formerly agreed to accept donations for us, and they were of great assist as we transferred from FWBIM to the CHSC. However, at this time, the above options have been agreed as best by all parties.
The linked letters or given addresses equip you to give to us, or others. We simply ask that you give as the Lord leads you. He takes care of us all !
- Members of the Christian Health Service Corps, Team Expansion, and Medical Ambassadors International are servant-partners from interdenominational missions who combine with us to accomplish specific CHE objectives like village health program introduction, church planting movement instruction, Farming God's Way, and providing training at the African Internship Training Center.
State associations with numerous supporting churches